Our breakthrough technology of AWA IceBreaker™ first made it possible to stop ice dams from forming in gutters that can lead to extensive damage to a home in the winter. Now re-engineered for better performance and thermal transfer, the newly released ArmourGuard -Ice not only stops icicles and ice dams much better then our retired AWA IceBreaker™ but eliminates leaves and debris from clogging your gutters. ArmourGuard -Ice is truly the only specifically engineered 4 seasons Gutter Protection.
ArmourGuard -Ice consists of three components, a perforated heavy duty extruded aluminum channel, type 316L stainless steel mesh, and the AWA heat cable system for melting ice. The stainless steel micro mesh is vulcanized into grooves along both sides of each 5 foot aluminum channel section. It installs on any existing gutter system. All Weather Armour's specifications were designed so that it can either slip under the roof shingles and fits snuggly to the front lip of your gutter or can be installed to the fascia using our unique Sliploc channel mounted just under the drip edge. ArmourGuard -Ice should ideally be installed at the same pitch as the roof (up to 5/12) to get the best performance of debris shedding off. However, it's not necessary to install ArmourGuard -Ice at greater than a 30 degree pitch.
Extruded Heat Channel allows the AWA Self Regulating Heat Cable to warm the frame and internal gutter system eliminating icicles and keeps melted water flowing in winter.
Stainless Steel Micro Screen is designed to keep out all debris.
Anodized Aluminum Frame is durable and can be used with all types of metal gutters.
Aluminum Cover protects AWA Heat Cable from UV Rays, Critters, and other damaging effects of winter.
AWA Self Regulating Heat Cable has a 10 year warranty. ArmourGuard -Ice has a 25 year warranty.
- Melts icicles and ice dams.
- Heat cable installs in front.
- Heat power radiates throughout aluminum support frame.
- Heat radiates downward creating a warm micro-climate to melt ice inside gutter.
- After all the ice melts off and spring sets in, the fine stainless steel mesh filters out leaves, pine needles and roof sand grit from your gutter.
- Only rainwater filters through your gutter.
- Anodized aluminum frame supports the mesh and channels rainwater to the gutter.
- Installs on existing gutters.